DSE-7320 Auto Mains Failure Control Module
The DSE7320 is an Auto Mains (Utility) Failure Control Module suitable for a wide variety of single, diesel or gas, gen-set applications. Monitoring an extensive number of engine parameters, the modules will display warnings, shutdown and engine status information on the back-lit LCD screen, illuminated LEDs, remote PC and via SMS text alerts (with external modem). The DSE7320 will also monitor the mains (utility) supply. The modules include USB, RS232 and RS485 ports as well as dedicated DSENet terminals for system expansion. Both modules are compatible with electronic (CAN) and non-electronic (magnetic pick-up/alternator sensing) engines and offer an extensive number of flexible inputs, outputs and extensive engine protections so the system can be easily adapted to meet the most demanding industry requirements. The extensive list of features includes enhanced event and performance monitoring and remote communications to reduce engine wear. The modules can be easily configured using the DSE Configuration Suite PC software. Selected front panel editing is also available.
- The DSE7320 MKII is a powerful, new generation Auto Mains (Utility) Failure genset control module with a highly sophisticated level of new features and functions, presented in the usual DSE user-friendly format
- Provides comprehensive and clear indication of operation and parameters.
- Configurable inputs (8) - Configurable outputs (8) - Configurable analogue / digital inputs (6)
- Power monitoring (kW h, kVAr, kv Ah, kV Ar h), reverse power protection, kW overload protection.
- Can be configured for use as a remote display module
|Product Name||DSE-7320 Auto Mains Failure Control Module|
|Size||240 mm x 181 mm x 42 mm|
|Voltage Rating||8V to 35V Continuous|
|Standby Current||160mA at 12V 80mA at 24V|
|Operating Current||340mA at 12V 160mA at 24V|