12V DC Motor 122 RPM W/Encoder
This is a Gear Motor w/Encoder, model No. GB37Y3530-12V-90EN. It is a powerful 12V motor with a 90:1 metal gearbox and an integrated quadrature encoder that provides a resolution of 64 counts per revolution of the motor shaft, which corresponds to 5756 counts per revolution of the gearbox’s output shaft.
- These units have a 0.61" long, 6 mm-diameter D- shaped output shaft. This motor is intended for use at 12V, though the motor can begin rotating at voltages as low as 1V.
- The faceplate has six mounting holes evenly spaced around the outer edge threaded for M3 screws. These mounting holes form a regular hexagon and the centres of neighbouring holes are 15.5 mm apart.
- This motor is an ideal option for your mobile robot project.
- Note: Do not screw too far into the mounting holes as the screws can hit the gears. Manufacturer recommends screwing no further than 3mm (1/8") into the screw hole.
- Gear ratio: 90:1
- Free-run speed @ 12V: 122 rpm/Free-run current @ 12V: 0.35A
- Stall current: 6.5A/Rated torque @ 12V: 8.7 kg*cm
- Resolution: 64CPR(motor shaft)/5760CPR(gearbox shaft)
- Weight: 205g
|Product Name||12V DC Motor 122 RPM W/Encoder|