The 2.4″ Colour TFT display with a micro SD card slot is now available as a SHIELD for Arduino UNO.
It has a four-wire resistive touch screen, a micro SD card socket, a reset switch, and a convenient Arduino Uno shield footprint.
- 2.4-inch LCD TFT display has Bright, 4 white-LED backlights.
- Colorful, 18-bit 262,000 different shades
- 4-wire resistive touchscreen
- 240 x 320 resolution
- Spfd5408 controller with built-in video RAM buffer
- 8-bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines
- Uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3. Digital pins 2, 3, and analog 4 and 5 are available for user-defined purposes. Pin 12 is available if micro SD is not used.
- 5V compatible can be used with 3.3V or 5V logic
- Size: 71 x 52 x 7mm
|Product Name||2.4 inch TFT LCD Shield SD Socket Touch Panel Module for Arduino UNO|