- Software for the development of three-dimensional games, with tools for modeling and creating animation. You can create your characters and realize the environment.
- Tools Universal 3D modeling tools help you create realistic characters, design elements, and environments.
- Built-in Tools for Creating Sculptures tools based on brushes allow artists to form high-quality models without the need to export to other tools.
- Updated UV Editor The UV toolkit includes convenient tools and functions for quickly creating and editing UV textures.
- Create high-quality materials with convenient tools or work with Allegorithmic Substance materials directly in the software.
- Optimize content for mobile devices using a decrease in the number of polygons, data cleaning, hidden tagging of data, and tools for working at the level of detail.
- Use ShaderFX to create high-quality shader materials based on physical properties within Maya LT.
- Model realistic game lighting. Use the tools of general illumination for the introduction of light parameters in texture or vertex maps.
- Improvements in Quad Draw, Multi-cut tools, as well as improvements in working with bumps and symmetry make modelling more effective.
- 3D animation tools Animation and rigging of characters and objects for your games.
- Create control structures for your characters with specialized tools.
- Time Editor An uninterrupted nonlinear editor that works with rollers includes a convenient and familiar user interface that facilitates the creation of environmental objects.
- Shape Editor Shaping tools provide more control, allowing you to create, update and adjust animations in a detailed form.
- Chart Editor edit keyframes of the animation using a powerful and convenient editor.
- Automatic generation and arrangement of “skeletons” of HumanIK models.
- Rapid splicing of simulated geometry with the "skeletons" of characters, which takes only a few clicks.
- Bake Deformer Tool Embed complex basics of characters and objects, including multiple layers of shells and deformers up to a single package of shells.
- Export directly to Unity and Unreal using custom tools. Or use the game export tool to transfer 3D content to your preferred engine.
- Access the Stingray engine using a Maya LT subscription. Available only for Windows.
- Simplify and streamline workflow with MEL scripts.
- Maya LT includes direct export options for Unity and Unreal.
|Product Name||923J1-WW9613-T408 Autodesk Maya LT 2018|
|Type||Autodesk Maya LT 2018|