- LGA1151 socket: Ready for 8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including RGB strips.
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
- 3D-printing-friendly design: Dedicated 3D mounts make quick work of fitting 3D-printed parts.
- Onboard M.2 heatsink: Cools M.2 drive to deliver consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability.
- Advanced cooling: Automated system-wide tuning and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C™ connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard, and GameFirst for smoother, safer, lag-free online play.
Experience great performance through comprehensive cooling controls, fast storage, and exclusive technologies to enhance memory reliability and speed.
Dual PCIe 3.0 M.2:
- ROG Strix B360-F Gaming is equipped with an efficient M.2 heatsink that features a stylish brushed finish and an eye-catching ROG logo.
- With a huge cooling surface, the M.2 heatsink perfectly chills an inserted M.2 SSD to help deliver consistent performance and reliability.
- The motherboard also has two PCIe 3.0 M.2 slots for maximum storage flexibility, plus support for NVMe SSD configurations — so it's primed to deliver a serious performance boost.
Improved DDR4 Stability:
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and ASUS T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots.
These enhancements allow the ROG Strix B360-F Gaming to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits, while providing your rig with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload.
Speed Your Game Loads:
RAMCache II turns milliseconds into microseconds to boost game-load times.
Fully compatible with the latest NVM Express storage options, its uniquely intelligent technology effectively caches an entire storage device so that favorite games and apps launch at breakneck speeds.
Sonic Radar III:
Scan and Detect to Dominate:
The new Sonic Radar III has an evolved audio engine to process sounds more accurately than ever, ensuring you're always aware of what's going on around you.
It now also includes an on-screen arrow — to help you instantly pinpoint the enemy's position! See the origin of key in-game sounds and hone your enemy-pinpointing skills. Plus the new Audio Boost feature provides filters that let you hear even the faintest sounds, so you can become the hunter, not the hunted!
Improved Audio Algorithm :
The new Sonic Radar III audio algorithm offers improved accuracy that helps you pinpoint the enemy.
Sonic Radar III is built around an all-new HUD, and it includes an in-game 3D arrow for a more intuitive experience.
Hit hotkeys to briefly increase bass, midrange or treble frequencies to improve focus during different parts of your game.
Loaded with the latest technologies, you'll benefit from connections as quick and simple to make as they are stable and speedy.
Intel® B360 chipset:
The Intel® B360 is a single-chipset design that supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability.
Additionally, the B360 chipset provides a maximum of four USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval.
Intel B360 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for 8th Generation Intel® LGA1151 Core processors:
This motherboard supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express® controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
|Product Name||ASUS ROG STRIX B360-F GAMING|
|Operating System||Windows 10 64-bit|
|Graphic||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D/DisplayPort ports - Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz - Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz - Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz *1|
|Expansion Slots||8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode) Intel® B360 Chipset 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x4 mode) *2 4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 *3|
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor 12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )|
|LAN||Intel® I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s), Dual interconnect between the Integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Anti-surge LANGuard ROG GameFirst Technology|
|Manageability||WOL, WOR, PXE|
|CPU||Intel® Socket 1151 for 8th Generation Core™ Processors Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 * The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types. * Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list|
|Memory||4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory Dual Channel Memory Architecture Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) * Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs. * Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists). ** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.|
|Storage||Intel® B360 Chipset : 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 2 mode)*4 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode) 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s) Intel® Rapid Storage Technology supports Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready *5|