- LGA1151 socket: Ready for 8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including RGB strips.
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Advanced cooling: Automated system-wide tuning and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother, safer, lag-free online play.
Cyber Outlook :
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation.
But it's not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a premium touch.
Experience great performance through comprehensive cooling controls, fast storage, and exclusive technologies to enhance memory reliability and speed.
DUAL PCIE 3.0 M.2:
ROG Strix B360-H Gaming features dual M.2 slots. One slot supports both SATA and PCIe 3.0 x2 modes, and the other slot supports PCIe 3.0 x4 for NVMe. Together, they give you the fastest and most flexible M.2 interface available.
mproved DDR4 Stability:
- ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and ASUS T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots.
- These enhancements allow the ROG Strix B360-H Gaming to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits, while providing your rig with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload.
Pumped-Up Throughput, Best Surge Protection:
LANGuard means safer, more reliable connections for your battles! Advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounting processes join forces to protect your ROG Strix B360-H Gaming's connection and deliver pumped-up throughput, plus electrostatically guarded and surge-protected components (ESD Guards) for 1.9X-greater tolerance to static electricity and 2.5X-greater protection (up to 15KV) against surges!
Intel® B360 chipset:
The Intel® B360 is a single-chipset design that supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability.
Additionally, the B360 chipset provides a maximum of four USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel B360 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for 8th Generation Intel® LGA1151 Core processors :
This motherboard supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express® controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
|Product Name||ASUS ROG STRIX B360-H GAMING|
|Operating System||Windows 10 64-bit|
|Graphic||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D ports - Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz - Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz|
|Expansion Slots||2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16/x4) *1 4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 *2|
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor 12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )|
|LAN||Intel® I219V, Dual interconnect between the Integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Anti-surge LANGuard ROG GameFirst Technology|
|Manageability||WOL , PXE|
|CPU||Intel® Socket 1151 for 8th Generation Core™ Processors Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 * The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types. * Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list|
|Memory||4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered, Register Memory Dual Channel Memory Architecture Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) * Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs. * Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists). ** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.|
|Storage||Intel® B360 Chipset : 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 2 mode)*3 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*4 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s) Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready *5|