Bosch GGS 28 LCE Die Grinder
Bosch Straight Grinder Professional GGS-28-LCE is the professional power tool for woodworking and features perfect handling for demanding grinding work.
- Powerful 650 Watt motor for fast work progress with soft start.
- Extended (long) grinding spindle - ideal for grinding in tight spots.
- KickBack Stop: detects when grinding stone gets jammed and shuts down the tool immediately - for high user protection.
- Significant improved carbon brush lifetime for less maintenance effort.
- Double-sealed ball bearings for longer service life time.
- Hardened and ground collet chuck for longer lifetime, more precision and higher safety.
- Ergonomic shape for fatigue-free grinding.
- Improved grommet prevents cord breakage.
- Little servicing required due to significantly improved carbon brushes
- Constant Electronic for constant speed, also under heavy load
- New clamping system for a secure fit of the grinding stones to ensure precise work
- Compact, ergonomic shape for versatile grinding work
- Cut-out carbon brushes for a high level of motor protection;Direct cooling for high overload capability and long lifetime;6-stage speed preselection for different materials
|Product Name||Bosch GGS 28 LCE Die Grinder|
|Output Power||380 W|
|Collet||Max Dia : 6.35 mm|
|Grinding Dia||Max : 50 mm|
|Input Power||Rated : 650 W|
|No-load Speed||10000 - 30000 rpm|
|Spindle Collar Diameter||43 mm|
|Surface Grinding||up to diameter of 25 : Vibration emission value ah : 6 m/s², Uncertainty K : 1.5 m/s²,up to diameter of 50 : Vibration emission value ah : 14 m/s², Uncertainty K : 1.5 m/s²|
|Tool Dimensions||Length : 375 mm, Height : 75 mm|
|Tool Holder||Collets up to 8 mm diameter|