Bosch GHG 660 LCD Heat Gun
Bosch Heat Gun GHG 660 LCD: The heat gun with the greatest ease of use. 4 main applications can be stored permanently so that airflow and temperature are at the correct setting instantly. Airflow and temperature control in steps of ten for precise working; data is shown on an LCD display. Heating automatically switches off and cools when overheating, for a long lifetime.
Bosch heat gun can be used for soldering, gluing, welding plastic, etc. This heat gun provides you with an excellent ease of use.The Bosch GHG 660 LCD Professional Heat Gun is the ideal tool for removing decals, stripping paint, stripes, shrinking wire wrap, and much more. Thanks to the high-quality materials used in the making of this heat gun, it will serve you for years to come. It operates on a powerful 2300W motor that delivers a superior performance. It allows you to store four main applications permanently, thereby enabling you to set the airflow and temperature level at correct setting instantly. When overheated, the heating of this tool automatically switches off and cools to provide it a longer life. This heat gun features a removable filter that offers easy cleaning so that you can maintain this tool easily. The best part about this heat gun is that it features an LCD that displays airflow and working temperature in 10 steps. All the more, it arrives with a 75mm glass protect nozzle, 50mm surface nozzle, and carry case. This Bosch hot air gun is a must-have in your household workshop's toolkit.
- The heat gun with the greatest ease of use
- 4 main applications can be stored permanently, so that airflow and temperature are at the correct setting instantly
- Airflow and temperature control in steps of ten for precise working; data is shown on an LCD display
- Heating automatically switches off and cools when overheating, for long lifetime
- Cold setting: heating element cools down within approx. 1 minute
- Removable coarse dirt filter for cleaning
- Ergonomic design and softgrip
|Product Name||Bosch GHG 660 LCD Heat Gun|
|Air Flow||250 - 500 l/min|
|Input Power||Rated : 2,300 W|
|Tool Dimensions||Length : 255 mm, Height : : 255 mm|
|Working temperature||50 - 660 °C|
|Rated Speed||2850 rpm|