Bosch GSB 19-2 RE Hammer Drill
Bosch Hammer Impact Drill Machine GSB 19-2 RE: The most powerful tool in its class – for the toughest applications. Bosch high-performance motor (1100 W) with high torque for the most heavy-duty applications with large diameters (drilling, working with core cutters and hole saws), screw driving and stirring. Sturdy metal gear housing for a long lifetime. Antirotation mechanical overload clutch for a high level of work safety, even in the toughest applications.
This Bosch impact drill not only performs quickly but can drill through a variety of materials, including wood, steel, stone and concrete. This makes it an incredible tool to use for cabinetry or construction work, as well as for the completion of DIY projects.
With the availability of the Bosch GSB 19-2 RE Professional 850 Watt Impact Drill in Ireland, you are offered more control as you complete your tasks and also have improved torque in comparison to tools such as hammer drills. This means that you can use it to drive in lengthy screws without the usual amount of effort, and there will also be a decreased risk in screw heads breaking off.
The Bosch GSB 19-2 RE Professional 850 Watt Impact Drill on sale here has a strong metal casing to enhance its durability and give you a long service life. This impact drill has numerous advantageous features, including a speed setting wheel that allows you to set the drill according to the material you are busy working with.
- Single-sleeve keyless chuck with Auto-Lock for quick accessory changes with one hand
- Rotating brush plate for constant power in reverse and forward rotation
- New safety handle with innovative fixing for a secure hold on the machine
- Ball grommet for high movement radius and for preventing cable breaks
- Speed preselection with setting wheel for working in various materials
- Softgrip for a secure hold
- Spindle collar diameter of 43 mm can be used in drill stands
- Powerful 2-speed impact drill (850 Watt) for the fastest work progress
- Sturdy metal gear housing for a long lifetime
- Antirotation mechanical overload clutch for a high level of work safety
|Product Name||Bosch GSB 19-2 RE Hammer Drill|
|Torque||Max : 36,0 / 15,5 Nm, Rated : 5,2 / 2,0 Nm|
|Output Power||430 W|
|Drilling Diameter||in concrete : 18/13 mm, in wood : 40/25 mm, in steel : 13/8 mm, in stone : 20/15 mm, in masonry : 20/15 mm|
|Drilling in Metal||Vibration emission value ah : 3 m/s², Uncertainty K : 1.5 m/s²|
|Impact Drilling in Concrete||Vibration emission value ah : 15 m/s², Uncertainty K : 2 m/s²|
|Impact Rate||at no-load speed : 0 - 17000 / 51000 bpm|
|Input Power||Rated : 850 W|
|No-load Speed||0 - 1000 / 3000 rpm|
|Screwdriving||Vibration emission value ah : 2.5 m/s², Uncertainty K : 1.5 m/s²|
|Spindle Thread||Drill spindle connecting thread : 1/2" – 20 UNF|
|Thread Cutting||Vibration emission value ah : 2.5 m/s², Uncertainty K : 1.5 m/s²|
|Chuck||Capacity Min/Max : 1,5 - 13 mm|
|Rated Speed||800 / 2060 rpm|