Bosch GSH 16-30 HEX Demolition Hammer
Bosch SDS HEX Demolition Hammer GSH 16-30: Extreme power for 13 tons of material removal per day. Highest material removal rate due to 41 J single impact force and 1750 watts motor power. Longest lifetime due to robust design and use of high-quality materials. Vibration Control for reduction of harmful vibration and, therefore, longer operating time and greater ease of use.
- Extremely with powerful motor: 1,750 watts. Motor power: 13 tons of material removal per day.
- Extremely long lifetime due to robust design and use of high-quality materials.
- Vibration Control for the reduction of vibrations that are hazardous to health and, therefore, longer operating time and greater ease of use.
- Excellent handling thanks to the large handle.
- The on/off switch is perfectly positioned, which prevents the tool from being switched off unintentionally.
- Unique: the GSH 16-30 Professional can be easily and conveniently transported on rollers in the trolley that is supplied
- Highest take-off power by 41 J individual impact strength and 1,750 watt motor power
- Longest service life due to robust construction and use of high-quality materials
- Vibration-Control for the reduction of dangerous vibrations and thus longer service life as well as higher operating comfort
|Product Name||Bosch GSH 16-30 HEX Demolition Hammer|
|Impact Energy||41 J|
|Impact Rate||at rated speed : 1300 bpm|
|Input Power||Rated : 1,750 W|
|Tool Dimensions||Width : 255 mm, Length : 760 mm, Height : 160 mm|
|Tool holder||30 mm internal hexagon|
|Rated Speed||2850 rpm|