Bosch GTL 3 Tile Laser
Bosch GTL 3 Professional Tile Alignment Laser: In addition to the two laser lines at a 90° angle, it projects a third line at 45° for precise and fast alignment and laying of wall and floor tiles. Alignment plate for better stability when working on uneven ground and for fixing to the wall. Dust and splash protected (IP54).
The Tile Laser Level GTL 3 Professional is an ideal tool for laying floor and wall tiles. It is the only tile laser level on the market to project a third line in the 45° direction in addition to the two standard right-angled laser light beams. This makes not only parallel laying but also diagonal laying of the tiles very easy and quick. The GTL 3 Professional is also very useful when wallpapering, boarding, and when laying stones or cables.
The laser light lines of the new tile laser level are clearly visible thanks to the strongly focusing optical components. The range when used with the target plate is 20 meters. The line accuracy of 0.2 millimetres per meter is the best in this tool class.
More convenient working is ensured by the lightweight and compact design, and the single-button operation. Two magnetic feet make it easier to fit the tool on a wall or floor using the metal plate that is supplied as standard. The tool is robust and also dust and splash-protected to IP 54. It remains fully functional after being dropped from a height of one meter.
- Projects 90 degree lines for squaring, with laser lines positioned in front of laser base for easy centering over point and precise adjustment
- Bright highly visible laser lines raise from the surface to project over uneven surfaces and are clear, sharp, and very precise for all tile and wall/floor covering surfaces
- Water and dustproof to ensure years of dependable operation (certified at IP54)
- Select 0 and 90 degrees lines plus optional 45 degree layout line at the press of a button - this provides 0, 45, 90, and 135 layout from a single set-up
- Strong magnets on bottom of tool provide secure attachment on positioning plate and other ferrous-metal surfaces
- 0° and 90° lines plus optional 45° layout line — provides 0°, 45°, 90° and 135° layout from a single setup
- Elevated laser beams — allows laser line to travel past uneven surfaces or obstructions
- Magnet attachment — strong magnets on bottom of tool provide secure and adjustable attachment on positioning plate and other ferrous-metal surfaces
- Versatile steel positioning plate — for versatile positioning of tool
- Magnet attachment — strong magnets on bottom of tool provide secure attachment on positioning plate and other ferrous-metal surfaces
- Fast tile laying due to additional line at 45°
- In addition to the two laser lines at a 90° angle, it projects a third line at 45° for precise and fast alignment and laying of wall and floor tiles
- High accuracy of 0.2 mm/m
- Compact and lightweight design for optimum ease of use
|Product Name||Bosch GTL 3 Tile Laser|
|Accuracy||Angular (between 0 – 90° angle) : ± 0,2 mm/m|
|Physical & Electrical|
|Power Supply||4 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA)|
|Storage temperature||-20 – 70 °C|
|Dust and Splash Protection||IP 54|
|Laser Diode||635 nm, < 1 mW|
|Operating Temperature||-10 – 50 °C|
|Operating Time||Max : 18 h in 2-line mode|
|Working||Range ; 20 m, with target plate : 20 m, of laser points, max. : 10 m (top) , 10 m (bottom)|