Chassis Master Box MB501L Red Trim
Motorsports and supercars inspired the front panel of the
MB501L. Luckily, the case doesn’t share a supercar’s price.
The aggressive ventilation on the front panel allows the
system to breathe easy through performance intakes.
Graphics cards might be getting larger and wider over time,
but with 400mm of accommodating space, build worry-free
with the MB501L.
- Carbon Texture - Racing and motorsports act as an inspiration for the carbon texture design.
- Performance Intake - Large intakes on each side of the front panel pay tribute to high performance cars.
- Clean Routing Space - This chassis offers 19~27mm width space behind the mainboard tray for cable routing.
- Support For A Total Of 4 Fans & Water Cooling - Four 120mm fans and front and rear water cooling support ensure that you don't have to compromise on performance.
- Graphics Card Support Up To 410mm - You won't ever have to worry about the fit of your graphics card, with support for even the largest, widest cards.
|Product Name||Chassis Master Box MB501L Red Trim|
|Motherboards||ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|PSU||190mm / 7.48"|
|Rear||120mm x 1 (black)|
|Audio||in / out|
|Power Supply||Bottom mount, ATX|
|Cable Routing||19~27mm / 0.74”~1.06” (Behind Motherboard Tray)|
|CPU Cooler||165mm / 6.49"|
|Dust Filters||Front, bottom|
|Front||120mm x 3 / 140mm x 2|
|GPU||410mm / 16.1”|
|Product Name||MasterBox MB501L|
|Dimensions||499.6 x 205 x 468 mm|
|USB||3.0 x 2|