For a system being pushed to its limits, the H500P Mesh offers unrestricted airflow.Behind the mesh sits two, pre-installed, 200mm RGB fans that propel air into the system. The combination of tempered glass and industrial lines gives the H500P a distinguished, functional appeal for your build to look as great as it performs. Airflow is not just about cramming air into the case, it’s also about efficiently directing the air to move through the system. The particular placement of vents on the top cover is key in channeling the flow of air to reduce system temps. Along with directing airflow, there’s ample room for advanced builders looking to house complex components like custom liquid cooling. Whether builders decide to use air cooling, closed loop, or an open loop system, the H500P’s layout offers room for development.
- Two 200mm RGB fans behind Mesh front panel – Optimized airflow is guaranteed with a complete mesh front panel providing plenty of air intake for the two pre-installed 200mm RGB fans. Use the RGB lighting to create a captivating build in your preferred color theme.
- Covers for Clean Building – A PSU shroud, CPU cut out cover, and additional cable covers take clean cable management to the next level. Assemble clean builds like a pro!
- Show Off Your Graphics Card – Two additional PCI slots at the rear enable you to show off one graphics card in the vertical position.
- Clear View Inside – The MasterCase H500P Mesh has a light grey tinted tempered glass side panel making it ideal for showcasing your build with (RGB) lighting.
- Liquid Cooling Ready – The MasterCase H500P Mesh accommodates up to 360mm radiators on the top and front.
- RGB controller and 1 to 3 Splitter Cable for RGB LED Fans – The included RGB controller can be connected to the reset switch to manage the lighting of the two 200mm RGB fans. The RGB Connector Splitter and 4 pin male to male adapters are also included.
|Product Name||Chassis MasterCase H500P Mesh|
|I/O Port||USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, Audio In & Out (supports HD Audio)|
|Motherboards||Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX (support upto 12" x 10.7")|
|Carton Dimension||640 x 345 x 650mm|
|Expansion Slots||7 + 2 (Support vertical graphics card installation)|
|Materials||Outlook: Plastic, Steel Mesh , Body: Steel , Side panel: Tempered Glass, Steel|
|Power Supply||Bottom Mount, ATX PS2|
|CPU Cooler||190mm/7.5 inch|
|Gross Weight||14.7 kg / 32.4 lb|
|Net Weight||11.3 kg / 24.9 lb|
|Product Name||MasterCase H500P Mesh|
|Dimension||544 x 242 x 542mm / 21.4 x 9.5 x 21.3 inch|