Logitech Group Video Conferencing System 960-001054
Include the entire boardroom in your video conference calls with the Logitech GROUP Videoconferencing System. The system combines a speakerphone unit, a camera, a remote control, and a hub for connecting all the components with your computer via USB 2.0. The camera included with this kit features sharp full-HD image resolution and a 90° field-of-view to show the collaboration space. The duplex speakerphone unit houses a microphone sensitive enough to pick up voices from the corners of the room, and separately available expansion microphones can be added for larger room coverage. A wireless remote is included so you can control the videoconferencing hardware from across the room. GROUP is compatible with various telecommunication platforms including WebEx, Lync, Skype for Business, BlueJeans, Zoom, and Jabber.
Perfect for larger rooms:
GROUP, our video conferencing solution for rooms that seat 14–20 people, delivers high quality HD video and crystal clear audio, allowing any meeting place to be a video conferencing space. With advanced features like acoustic echo cancellation, noise reduction technology, and intuitive controls, it’s easier than ever to include everyone in the conversation.
Plug and play simplicity:
USB plug-and-play connectivity makes GROUP a breeze to deploy and use. Simply connect GROUP the conference room computer or your laptop through USB, and you’re good to go. Use GROUP with any video conferencing software, including those you already use. For great-sounding audio calls, pair your mobile device with Bluetooth® wireless technology to the GROUP speakerphone.
Options give you versatility:
Customize the setup to match the layout and size of your room. Mount the camera on a table, tripod, or wall. Optional expansion mics extend audio coverage up to 28 feet (8.5 meters). Add an optional 33 feet (10 meter) or 49 feet (15 meter) cable to increase the reach of the speakerphone or camera.
High definition video:
Bring meetings into focus with GROUP’s premium lens, 10x lossless zoom, and HD 1080p/30 performance. Perfectly frame presenters and whiteboards with pan/tilt control, and zoom in for detail and clarity. GROUP’s 90° diagonal field-of-view provides ideal coverage for medium and large conference rooms, with motorized pan and tilt for wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling coverage.
Natural sounding audio:
Everyone hears and can be heard with GROUP’s full-duplex speakerphone, which delivers sound that’s crisp, clear, and highly intelligible. Acoustic echo cancellation and noise reduction technology make conversations natural-sounding while reducing reverberation and ambient noise.
- Smooth motorized pan, tilt and zoom, controlled from remote or console
- 260° pan, 130° tilt
- 10x lossless HD zoom
- 90° Field of View
- 5 camera presets
- Far-end control (PTZ) of ConferenceCam products
- Kensington security slot
- LED to confirm video streaming
- Standard tripod thread
- Full-duplex performance
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Noise reduction technology
- Bluetooth and NFC wireless technology
- LCD for caller ID, call duration and other functional response
- LEDs for speakerphone streaming, mute, hold, and Bluetooth wireless paring
- Touch controls for call answer/end, volume and mute, Bluetooth - plus camera PTZ, "home" preset and far-end control
- Central mountable hub for connection of all components
- Included adhesive solution for under-table mounting
- Two cables for connection between hub and camera/speakerphone
- Dual purpose mount for wall placement or for elevating the camera on a table
- UVC-compliant video and audio for broad application compatibility
- Optimized for Microsoft Lync, Certified for Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber and WebEx compatible. Enhanced integration with Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP) members.
- Downloadable diagnostic tool
- Field upgradeable firmware tool
- Downloadable app plug-ins for advanced feature support
|Product Name||Logitech Group Video Conferencing System 960-001054|
|Camera||Smooth motorized pan, tilt and zoom controlled from remote or console 260° pan 130° tilt 10x lossless HD zoom 90° field of view Full HD 1080p 30fps H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC) Autofocus 5 camera presets Far-end control (PTZ) of ConferenceCam product (with supported services) Kensington security slot Video mute/unmute LED indicator Standard tripod thread|
|System Requirements||Windows® 7, 8.1 or 10 macOS® 10.10 or higherTECHNICAL SPECIFICATI|
|Weight||1.31lb (585 g)|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||Height x Width x Depth: 5.12 in (130 mm) x 7.0 in (170 mm) x 5.40 in (138 mm)|
|Speaker phone||Full-duplex performance Acoustic echo cancellation Noise reduction technology Ultra-wideband audio Pairs with mobile devices via Bluetooth and NFC LCD for caller ID, call duration and other functional response LEDs for speakerphone streaming, mute, hold, and Bluetooth Tactile buttons for call answer/end, volume and mute, Bluetooth, and camera controls 5 camera presets for pan, tilt, and zoom settings Kensington security slot|
|Microphone||Pickup range: 6m / 20 ft Pickup range with expansion mics: 8.5 m / 28 ft Four omnidirectional, beamforming microphones Frequency response: 100Hz – 11KHz Sensitivity: -28dB +/-3dB Distortion: <5% from 200Hz|