02HI1-WW3839-T813 Architecture Engineering Construction Collection
MODEL: Autodesk Architecture Engineering Construction Collection IC Commercial New Single-user ELD Annual Subscription
AutoCAD, Revit, Civil 3D, InfraWorks 360BIM and CAD technologies3D design & modelling tools
The Architecture, Engineering and Construction Collection is a rich set of software and innovative technologies to help you design, engineer, and construct higher-quality, more predictable building and civil infrastructure projects. The collection includes Revit, AutoCAD Civil 3D, InfraWorks 360, and AutoCAD.
Building professionals can use a broad portfolio of interoperable BIM (Building Information Modeling) and CAD technologies to become more productive, gain more insight into all phases of building design, and increase your ability to deliver great design. Infrastructure designers can connect vertical and horizontal BIM processes across the project lifecycle, so you can deliver more scalable, sustainable, and resilient civil infrastructure. And those in the construction industry can visually explore project constructability, ultimately helping you manage your costs more effectively and better predict project outcomes.
- Revit BIM software is specifically built for Building Information Modeling (BIM), including features for architectural design, MEP and structural engineering, and construction.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D civil engineering design and documentation software supports Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflows.
- InfraWorks 360 lets you plan, design, and engineer with real data, in the real world, in real-time.
- AutoCAD is the premier tool for architects and design engineers, with advanced design and documentation tools, customizable workflows, and powerful 3D modelling and collaboration.
- Additional components include NavisWorks Manage, AutoCAD Raster Design, AutoCAD 360 Pro, 3DS Max, Vehicle Tracking, AutoCAD MEP, and more.
- Fulfilment Type: Subscription
- Licensing Programs: Autodesk
- Maintenance Included: Yes
Requirements are specific to each of the suite's software components, but broadly they include Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 Professional and Enterprise (64-bit versions required for some suite components), 4GB of RAM (more recommended for most apps), and 1GHz or faster processor speed, ideally with multi-cores for running many processes. 24-bit colour and a DirectX 11 capable graphics card are required for some components.
|Product Name||02HI1-WW3839-T813 Architecture Engineering Construction Collection|