Duinopeak NEO-M8N GPS Shield For Arduino
The Duinopeak GPS Logger Shield equips your Arduino with access to a GPS module, µSD memory card socket, and all of the other peripherals you’ll need to turn your Arduino into a position-tracking, speed-monitoring, altitude-observing wonder logger. The shield is based around a uBlox’s NEO-M8N GPS Module – a 66-channel GPS receiver featuring a MediaTek MT3339 architecture and up to a 10Hz update rate. The GPS module will stream constant position updates over a simple TTL-level serial port, which you can then log to a µSD card and/or use for other purposes.
- On-Board uBlox’s NEO-M8N GPS Module.
- Concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou).
- External active GPS antenna design with high receive sensitivity, compatible normal antenna.
- Extremely fast time to first fix at low signal level.
- Indoor positioning(NEO-M8N only).
- Onboard rechargeable battery enables backup parameters ability.
- µSD memory card socket.
- Standard Arduino sized shield.
- Arduino reset button.
- Selectable UART jumper controls serial communications.
|Power Consumption||21 mA @ 3.0 V (Continuous) - 5.3 mA @ 3.0 V Power Save mode (1 Hz)|
|Power Supply||1.65 V to 3.6 V (NEO-M8M) - 2.7 V to 3.6 V (NEO-M8N/Q)|