RTC DS1302 Real Time Clock Module
DS1302 is introduced trickle charge the clock chip, containing a real-time clock/calendar and 31 bytes of static RAM, via a simple serial interface to communicate with the microcontroller. Real-time clock/calendar circuit provides seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years of information, the number of days per month and leap year automatically adjust the number of days. Clock can be done by the AM / PM or 12 decided to use 24-hour format. Between the DS1302 and the microcontroller can simply use the synchronous serial communication mode, used only three port lines: (1) RST Reset (2) I / O data lines (3) SCLK serial clock. Clock / RAM read/write data to a byte or up to 31 bytes of character set way communication. DS1302 low-power work to maintain the data and clock information when power is less than 1mW Real-time clock with the year 2100 to calculate the seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, the ability, as well as the ability to leap year adjustment.
- PCB a single panel, size: 42mm * 24mm * 12mm(max)
- Colour: green (as the picture shows)
- with 4 holes, about 3.1mm in diameter
- genuine spare battery for the celestial sphere CR2032, Voltage 3V, current is 260mAh, non-rechargeable batteries.
- Crystal 32.768KHz, matching capacitance 6pF, size 2 * 6mm
- DS1302 made large 8-pin DIP chip, chip, IC Block below for easy replacement and plug the chip
- module operating voltage compatible 3.3V/5V, 5V and 3.3V microcontrollers can be connected with
- Operating temperature: 0-- 70
- VCC and GND must not be reversed, or it will burn the chip
- 51 MCU P0 port requires a pull-up if your single-chip pull-up resistor is not connected, you can port the data cable to the other
|Product Name||RTC DS1302 Real Time Clock Module|