The ESP8266 Witty Cloud ESP-12F WiFi Module is a powerful WiFi enabled processor in a compact package that incorporates an RGB LED, LDR light sensor and pushbutton for easy stand-alone operation.
- This cheap and small Wifi transceiver is the perfect solution for home Automation and IoT applications. It can be the replacement of your NRF24L01, and can also talk to your Wifi router directly through the UART MCU's (Rx, Tx).
- The ESP-12 module is one of the most complete of the ESP family as it allows you to use the biggest amount of pins of all of them. You can program this module to work stand alone with the Arduino IDE or with LUA as NodeMCU.
- It has an LDR and a WS2812 led already on board for your projects. The board comes with a CH40 micro USB module to program it.
- The ESP8266 highly integrated chip, including antenna switch balun, power management converter, so with minimal external circuitry. The system is equipped with ESP8266 manifested leading features are: energy saving VoIP quickly switch between the sleep/wake patterns, with low-power operation adaptive radio bias, front-end signal processing functions.
- This version, the ESP8266-03 is one of the smallest versions of this module. It includes a built-in ceramic antenna.
|Product Name||ESP8266 Witty Cloud ESP-12F WiFi Module|
|Flash Memory||4 MB|
|Clock Speed||80 / 160MHz|
|WiFi||Built-in 802.11 b/g/n|
|Communication||Serial, SPI. I2C and 1-Wire via software libraries|
|Light Sensor||Built-in LDR photoresistor|