GIGABYTE GV-N730 D3-2GI GRAPHIC CARD
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU
- Integrated with the first 2048MB DDR3 memory and 128-bit memory interface
- Core Clock: 700 MHz
- Features Dual-Link DVI-I / HDMI / D-Sub
- Support PCI Express 2.0 x16 bus interface
- System power supply requirement: 300W
Ultra Durable 2:
- Ultra Cooling - Low RDS(on) MOSFET Design
- Low Power Loss - Ferrite Core Choke Design
- Longer Life - All-Solid Capacitor Design
GIGABYTE custom-designed 80 mm cooler:
GIGABYTE custom-designed 80 mm cooler, with airflow optimized cover and aluminum base. The cooler can dissipate heat effectively from the GPU while keeping the fan at lower speed and noise.
Gold plated HDMI:
Gold-plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections.
OC GURU ll:
The brand-new instinctive user interface, easier to monitoring and adjusting all important settings. Users can set up MONITORING, GPU CLOCK, MEMORY CLOCK,FAN, OSD, ONLINE SUPPORT, and update driver, BIOS directly.
AORUS Engine Utility:
The cutting-edge intuitive interface allows you to tune the clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and power target in real-time according to your own gaming requirement.
|Product Name||GIGABYTE GV-N730 D3-2GI GRAPHIC CARD|
|Graphics Engine||GeForce® GT 730|
|Memory Clock||1600 MHz|
|Core Clock||700 MHz|