Temperature controlled soldering station GOOT RX-701AS — is anti-static easy to use model with Soldering Iron Stand ST-77. With the new sensor integrated into the heater (Patent Pending) a 60W large heat capacity allows faster temperature recovery during heavy soldering, reducing the reaction time even at lower temperature settings. Stability even during heavy soldering enables low temperature soldering and reduces the risk of thermal shock to low capacity electrical parts.
- Set in temperature support accurate within 0,5°C.
- Temp/ Setting Range : 200-450°C.
- Package includes easy in use soldering stand ST-77.
- Thin, smooth and heatproof soldering iron power cable.
- Comfortable ergonomic soldering iron handle with microcellular rubber bracket.
- Optional: Replacement Tip GOOT PX-60RT-SB.
- Leak voltage is greatly reduced by proper grounding.
- The heater is completely separate from the input power by the insulated transformer.
- Antistatic model.
|Product Name||Goot RX-701AS Soldering Station|
|Power Consumption||65 W|
|Accessory||Soldering Iron Stand ST-77|
|Dimensions Control Unit||146(L)× 115(W)× 98(H) mm|
|Dimensions Soldering Unit||195 mm (w/o cord bushing)|
|Power Cord Length||1.3 m (3 core cable) ground plug|
|Soldering Unit Specification||M Type|
|Temp/ Setting Range||200-480°C|
|Voltage||220 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Weight Control Unit||1.5 kg|
|Weight Soldering Unit||41 g|
|Output Voltage||24 V AC, 60 W|