GY-NEO6MV2 GPS Module
The GPS module with NEO-6M U-Blox chip and the external ceramic antenna can be controlled via UART with Arduino and Raspberry Pi after which the position can be retrieved. An LED on the module shows if there is an active connection to a GPS satellite.
The module can also be connected to a PC, notebook or tablet with a USB to UART converter and can be addressed with the u-centre software. It is compatible with various flight control modules that provide GPS computer test software
- Based on the u-Blox NEO-6M GPS module with on-board backup battery and built-in EEPROM.
- Comes with external U.FL ceramic antenna for better reception.
- It is compatible with various flight controller boards designed to work with a GPS module, APM2.0 and APM2.5 just to name a few.
- This module has a built-in voltage regulator and it is sometimes referred to as GY-GPS6MV2.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 5VDC.
- Communication interface: UART TTL, 9600bps.
- LED signal indicator.
- Pin-out for power and interface
|Product Name||GY-NEO6MV2 GPS Module|
|EEPROM||EEPROM for saving the configuration data when powered off|
|Size||25 x 35 mm|
|Antenna||Size: 25 x 25 mm|
|Antenna Type||Ceramic antenna|
|Diameter||Mounting Hole Diameter: 3 mm|
|Power Supply||3 V to 5 V|