Hakko FX-952 Duel Port Soldering Station
- Soldering station with two irons (Two-iron type of HAKKO FX-951)
- Two different soldering iron tips selected according to component sizes can be simultaneously used.
- Temperature on each station can be centrally controlled with one station
- Selectable soldering iron for N2 system as usage at your option
- Interlock mechanism with the iron holder makes setting of the power-save setting easy.
- Power-save function allows minute-by-minute setting. (up to 30 minutes)
- (0-29mins. — Sleep mode, 30 mins.— Auto-power, Shutoff)
- Possible to set power-save function on two different irons.
- Steady Performance Ensures Excellent Thermal Recovery.
- Never changing heater performance ensures excellent thermal recovery.(ref. Graph)
- The excellent thermal recovery allows the soldering with lower preset temperature. It is also useful for Lead-free soldering which requires higher melting temperature
The composite tip is a soldering tip integrated with a heating element and sensor. Despite its highly compact design, the tip offers superior thermal responsivity and greatly improved thermal recovery.
85 Variations of Tips:
- 85 variations of HAKKO Tips accommodate various types of soldering from IC modifications to soldering to power sections.
Commitment to Iron Holders:
- Perfect for working when seated or standing
- Freely adjust iron holder angle.
- Two-stage height adjustment.
- Adjust height of left and right holders individually.
- Possible to lock the temperature with the control card.
- Digital offset makes temperature correction easy. Capable of lower limit temperature setting.
|Product Name||Hakko FX-952 Duel Port Soldering Station|
|Power Consumption||4.322 kg|