HM-06 is a Bluetooth module designed for establishing short-range wireless data communication between two microcontrollers or systems. The module works on Bluetooth 2.0 communication protocol and it can only act as a slave device. This is the cheapest method for wireless data transmission and more flexible compared to other methods and it even can transmit files at speed up to 2.1Mb/s.
HC-06 uses frequency hopping spread spectrum technique (FHSS) to avoid interference with other devices and to have full-duplex transmission. The device works on the frequency range from 2.402 GHz to 2.480GHz.
- 100% brand new and high-quality HC-06 Bluetooth RF transceiver module
- With VCC, GND, TXD, RXD foot for the Bluetooth.
- With LED indicator light.
- 3.3V LDO baseboard.
- Input voltage 3.3-6V, the input voltage more than 7V is prohibited.
- Unpaired current is about 30mA, matched current is about 10mA.
- Interface level 3.3 V, can be connected directly to a variety of single-chip microcomputer (51, AVR, PIC, ARM, MSP430, etc.)
- 5V microcontroller can also be connected directly, without MAX232 nor through MAX232.
|Product Name||HC-06 Bluetooth Module|
|Sensitivity||≤-84dBm at 0.1% Bit Error Rate|
|Operating Frequency||2.4GHz ISM frequency band|
|Supply Voltage||+3.3 VDC 50mA|
|Bluetooth protocol||Bluetooth 2.0+ EDR standard|
|Modulation mode||Gauss frequency Shift Keying|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 55℃|
|USB protocol||USB v1.1/2.0|