Cover all your colour business printing needs from postcards to oversize documents, with this versatile and affordable A3 desktop printer. Get superior print quality with HP ColorSphere toner, fast speeds and ease of use, with unrivalled reliability.
- This versatile A3 colour printer enables you to print everyday business documents, wide-format projects and marketing materials affordably, in house. Easily print on different types of paper: plain, premium and glossy, with expandable paper trays.
- Use the HP Print Cost Estimator—available in the included HP Print View Software—to compare the cost of printing internally versus at a copy shop.1
- Create high-quality output thanks to HP ColorSphere toner and HP ImageREt 3600. Achieve consistent results at speeds of up to 20 ppm black and colour A4. Get a first page out in less than 18 seconds from low-power mode with Instant-on Technology.
- Achieve consistent results at speeds of up to 20 ppm and a first page out in as fast as 14.5 seconds.
- With Instant-on Technology warm-up time from Low-power mode is up to 50% faster. In fact, your print job may be finished before many printers have started printing.2
- Easy to use and maintain with an intuitive control panel, and simple-to-replace supplies. Enjoy versatile High-speed USB 2.0 connectivity and easy workteam sharing1.
|Product Name||HP Color LaserJet Professional CP5225 Printer (CE710A)|
|Display||2-line, 16-character backlit display|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 75,000 pages|
|Temperature||10 to 30º C|
|Print Language||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5, HP postscript level 3 emulation|
|Print Speed||Normal: Up to 20 ppm|
|Power Consumption||440 watts (active), 30 watts (standby), 4.4 watts (powersave), 0.5 watts (off) Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 1.787 kWh/Week|
|Processor Speed||540 MHz|
|Humidity measuring range||20 to 60% RH|
|Connectivity||Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Input Voltage||Input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 6 A|
|Dimension||862 x 1066 x 370 mm|