Easy to Use, Simple To Manage:
- HP FutureSmart firmware can be updated with the latest features to optimize your investment for years to come.
- Centralize control of your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin—and help build business efficiency.
- Easily enable workflows across your fleet with a consistent user experience and intuitive, tablet-like icons.
- Set up this printer fast, and easily manage device settings to help increase efficiency.
The World’s Most Secure Printing:
- The operating code (BIOS) is automatically checked during startup and repairs itself if compromised.
- Common Criteria certified to continually monitor memory activity to detect and stop attacks in real time.
- Firmware is automatically checked during startup to determine if it’s authentic code—digitally signed by HP.
- The printer’s outgoing network connections are inspected to stop suspicious requests and thwart malware.
Enhanced productivity To Empower Work Teams:
- Give workgroups what they need to succeed with hundreds of HP and third-party solutions and card reader support.
- Help ensure the security of confidential information with PIN/Pull printing to retrieve print jobs.
- Stay connected with an optional accessory for wireless, Bluetooth® Low Energy, and NFC touch-to-print.
- Print directly from the 2.7-inch (6.9 cm) color display.
Sustainability is Smart Business:
- Help save paper right out of the box. Two-sided (duplex) printing is set at default for automatic savings.
- Help reduce wasted paper and toner by only printing jobs that are truly needed, using HP Roam for Business.
- Save energy without sacrificing performance—this printer is ENERGY STAR® and Blue Angel certified.
- Leverage HP End of Life Solutions to ensure your Hardware and Supplies are sustainably retired.
|Product Name||HP LaserJet Pro 455DN Color Enterprise|
|Display||2.658" diagonal Color TFT-LCD back-lit (960 (H) x 240 (V))|
|Print Language||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5, HP PostScript level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.7), Apple AirPrint™|
|Print Speed||Up to 29 ppm|
|Power||110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz); 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60Hz (+/- 3 Hz) (Not dual voltage, power supply varies by part number with # Option code identifier)|
|Processor Speed||800 MHz|
|Cartridge||4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)|
|Operating Temperature Range||59 to 90.5°F|
|Paper Tray Capacity||3|
|Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Dimensions||16.3 x 18.6 x 12|
|Monthly duty cycle||Up to 55,000 pages|