This device is a professional model with laser print technology and a manual duplex feature through software installation. It also has a print resolution of about 600 x 600 dots per inch (dpi) while the print capacity is 5000 pages monthly. In terms of the compatible print languages. the printer supports host-based printing with outstanding qualities. HP ePrint. Mopria certification feature and the energy-saving mode of operation are other smart software features.
- Main functions of this HP laser printer: monochrome printing, wireless printing, and more
- Prints up to 19 pages per minute, input tray paper capacity up to 150 sheets, duty cycle up to 1,000 pages per month
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing. Printer does not support Apple AirPrint.
- Outstanding, reliable quality without compromises. Easily print high-quality documents right out of the box, and get the reliability you count on from the industry leader in laser printing
- Depend on professional quality and trusted HP performance, using the lowest-priced and smallest wireless laser printer from HP. Easily save space and budget
- Never shop for toner again: With Amazon Dash Replenishment, your printer tracks your usage and automatically reorders the Original HP 79 toner cartridges you need, only when you need them.
- Ideal for home and small to medium businesses with work groups of 1-3 users
|Product Name||HP LaserJet Pro M12w Driver|
|Power Consumption||375 watts (active printing), 1.2 watts (ready), 0.8 watts (sleep), 0.8 watts (Auto Off/Wake on USB, enabled at shipment), 0.45 watts (Auto-off/Manual-on), 0.45 (Manual Off)|
|Ports||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n|
|Power Supply||Input voltage 115 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 12 amp; 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 6.0 amp|
|Operating Humidity||30 to 70% RH|
|Wireless capability||Standard (built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n)|
|Dimensions||349 x 410 x 228 mm|