Lutron AM-4203HA Anemometer/Air Flow Meter (W/Temperature)
- 0.4 to 25.0 m/s, (m/s. ft/min, km/h, knots miles/h)
- Low friction ball bearing vane
- Min/Max memory recall function
- Microprocessor circuit ensures high accuracy and provides special functions and features.
- Super large LCD display with contrast adjustment for best viewing angle.
- Dual function display.
- Heavy duty & compact case.
- Records Maximum and Minimum readings with recall facilities.
- Data hold.
- Auto power off saves battery life.
- Operates from 9V battery
- Low-friction ball vane wheels is accurate in both high & low velocities.
- The portable anemometer provides fast, accurate readings, with digital readability and the convenience of a remote sensor separately.
- Multi-functions air flow measurement: m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots. mile/h.
- Build in temperature measurement / . ℃ ℉
- Thermocouple sensor for Temp. measurement, fast response time.
- Uses durable, long-lasting components, enclosed in strong, light weight ABS-plastic housing
- Wide applications: use this anemometer to check air conditioning & heating systems, measure air velocities, wind speeds, temperature…etc
|Product Name||Lutron AM-4203HA Anemometer/Air Flow Meter (W/Temperature)|
|Display||Dual function display, 13 mm(0.5″) super large LCD display with contrast djustment for best viewing angle.|
|Weight||381 g/0.84 LB (included batteries & probe)|
|Range||0.4 - 25.0 m/s, with 0.1 m/s resolution|
|Circuit||Custom one-chip microprocessor LSI circuit.|
|Size||185 x 78 x 38 mm|
|Sensor Structure||Air velocity sensor : Conventional twisted vane arms and low-friction ball-bearing design. | Temperature sensor : Precision thermistor.|
|Operating Humidity||Max. 80% RH.|
|Operating Temperature||0.℃ to 50 .℃ (32 ℉ to 122 ℉)|
|Power Supply||Heavy duty type DC 9V battery, 006P, MN1604(PP3) or equivalent|