Mastech MS6818 Cable Locator
- Transmitter measures 12 to 400V AC/DC voltage on a linear basis.
- Transmitter can display preset transmitting power,transmitted codes,its own battery energy,mains voltage detected,AC/DC status of mains voltage detected,and warning symbol for mains voltage.
- The Transmitter detects its own working status and to display it on the LCD screen for user reference
- The sensitivity of the receiver can be adjusted either manually or automatically
- The receiver can sweep frequency automatically,both the transmitter and the receiver can work under mute mode
- Additional transmitters are available for expansion or to differentiate between multiple signal
- Installation and maintenance of weak current system, communication line, comprehensive wiring circuit, telephone system, computer network, other metal wire circuit etc,.
- Detecting cables, electrical lines, water/gas supply pipelines buried in wall or earth
- Detecting interruptions and short circuit in cables and electrical lines buried in wall or earth
- Detecting fuses and assigning current circuits
- Detecting interruptions and short-circults in floor heating
- Detecting sockets and distribution sockets having accidentally been covered by plastering
|Product Name||Mastech MS6818 Cable Locator|
|Voltage range||Transmitter: 12V-400V (AC / DC)|
|Main Voltage Measure||Receiver 0-0.4m|
|Cable Management||Depth : Receiver 0-2.5 m (wall / underground cable)|
|Output||Signal : Transmitter: 12V-400V (AC / DC)|
|Reciever Power||1 x 9V battery|
|Voltage||Transmitter: maximum 400V (AC / DC)|
|Dimensions||Transmitter : 190 x 89 x 42,5 mm, Reciever : 241,5 x 78 x 38,5 mm|
|Transmit Power||6 x 1,5V battery|