HP LaserJet Pro M227FDN Printer G3Q79A
Get more pages, performance, and protection1 from an HP LaserJet Pro MFP powered by JetIntelligence Toner cartridges. Set a faster pace for your business: Print two-sided documents, plus scan, copy, fax, and manage to help maximize efficiency.
Fast speeds, low energy use:
- Print, scan, copy, and fax with a compact multifunction laser printer that fits into tight workspaces.
- Print at the pace of business with fast two-sided printing—first pages are ready in as fast as 6.4 seconds.
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Tackle tasks and scan to email, USB, and network folders from the 2.7-inch (6.9 cm) color touchscreen.
Mobile printing made simple:
- Print from iPhone® and iPad® with AirPrint®, which automatically scales jobs to the correct paper size.
- Print from your mobile device with Wi-Fi Direct® and NFC touch-to-print technology—no network needed.
- Print with the ease of sending an email, right from a smartphone, tablet, or notebook, using HP ePrint.
Manage company-wide printing with confidence:
- Easily control, manage, and monitor your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin.
- Employ policy-based, fleet-wide protection features, using optional HP JetAdvantage Security Manager.
HP quality—print after print:
- Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner.
- Don’t be fooled by alternatives that mimic Original HP. Innovative anti-fraud technology can help ensure you’re getting the quality you paid for.
- Print over 2x more pages than standard cartridges, using optional Original HP high-yield toner cartridges.
- Get more pages than ever before with page maximizer technology, and track remaining pages to help ensure you get what you paid for using print gauge technology.
|Product Name||HP LaserJet Pro M227FDN Printer G3Q79A|
|Function||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 30,000 pages 12|
|Humidity||30 to 70% RH|
|Temperature||15 to 32.5ºC|
|Memory||256 MB Maximum memory 256 MB|
|Print Language||PCL5c PCL6 PS PCLmS PDF URF PWG|
|Print Speed||Normal: Up to 28 ppm 14|
|Scanner Type||ADF, Flatbed|
|Scanning Resolution||Up to 300 dpi (color and mono, ADF) Up to 1200 dpi (color and mono, flatbed)|
|Power Consumption||475 watts (active printing), 4.5 watts (ready), 1.0 watts (sleep), 0.8 watts (Auto Off/Wake on USB, enabled at shipment) 5|
|Processor Speed||800 MHz|
|Scan file format||JPG, RAW (BMP), PNG, TIFF, PDF|
|Connectivity||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 1 Ethernet 10/100Base-TX 1 phone line (in) 1 phone line (out)|
|Dimension||Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) 403 x 407.4 x 311.5 mm 4 Maximum dimensions (W x D x H) 403 x 624.4 x 455.6 mm 4|
|System Requirements||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8Apple OS X Sierra (v10.12), OS X El Capitan (v10.11), OS X Yosemite (v10.10) 1 GB HD Internet required USB|