HP LaserJet Pro M521DW Printer A8P80A
Finish jobs faster, produce high-quality documents, and make scanning and sharing simple. Get set up and connected quickly. Send quick commands from an intuitive colour touchscreen. Easily conserve resources and recycle used cartridges.
Quickly create, capture, and deliver documents:
- Finish faster—with less standing around—using single-pass, dual-head scanning.
- Stay on schedule—print up to 42 pages per minute. Handle high-volume printing without worries.
- Scan documents and send digital files in one easy step—to email, the cloud, network folders, or a USB drive.
- Efficiently handle large jobs, with an input capacity up to 1,100 sheets and automatic two-sided printing.
Increase efficiency with an easy-to-manage MFP:
- Work smarter—access, store, and print business content quickly from the 3.5-inch colour touchscreen.
- Go from zero to done, right at the MFP—print, copy, scan, and fax with ease.
- Get a fast start with preinstalled cartridges. Save even more, using optional high-capacity cartridges.
- Efficiently manage this MFP, using HP Web Jetadmin to remotely monitor office printing and device status.
Set up fast and stay connected:
- Get up and running fast. Use HP Auto Wireless Connect to configure networking—without wires.
- HP ePrint—print from your smartphone or tablet.Easily send print jobs wirelessly without a network.
- Use resources more efficiently with wireless and 10/100 Ethernet networking—easily print and share.
- Pull print jobs from your pocket—walk up and print right from a memory device via the USB port.
Improve your energy costs and save resources:
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, Instant-on Copy, and Instant-on Technology.
- Conserve resources and save paper—use automatic two-sided printing.
- Get centralized, easy access to custom energy-saving options and printer settings with HP EcoSMART Console.
- Reduce your impact—easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.11
|Product Name||HP LaserJet Pro M521DW Printer A8P80A|
|Display||3.5" (8.89 cm) touchscreen, LCD (color graphics)|
|Function||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 75,000 pages|
|Humidity||30 to 70% RH|
|Temperature||10 to 32.5°C|
|Memory||256 MB Maximum memory 256 MB|
|Print Language||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5, HP postscript level 3 emulation, PCLm|
|Print Speed||Normal: Up to 40 ppm|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed, ADF|
|Scanning Resolution||Up to 300, 600, 1200 dpi|
|Power Consumption||760 watts (Printing), 520 watts (Copying from ADF), 18.2 watts (Ready), 4.3 watts (Sleep), 0.3 watts (Off)|
|Processor Speed||800 MHz|
|Connectivity||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-TX 1 Telecom 1 Phone 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n|
|Dimension||Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) 465 x 465 x 508 mm Maximum dimensions (W x D x H) 465 x 900 x 750 mm|
|System Requirements||Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 400 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port Windows XP (32-bit) SP2: Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM 400 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network portMac OSX v 10.6 PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor 500 MB hard disk CD-ROM/DVD-ROM or Internet USB or Network port|