HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn Printer G3Q59A
Keep things simple with HP’s smallest LaserJet MFP—powered by JetIntelligence Toner cartridges. Print professional documents from a range of mobile devices,1 plus scan, copy, fax, and help save energy with an MFP designed for efficiency.
Designed for efficiency:
- Print, scan, copy, and fax with HP’s smallest LaserJet MFP—designed to fit into tight workspaces.
- Wait less. Print up to 23 pages per minute,2 with first pages ready in as fast as 7.3 seconds.5
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.6
- Quickly capture two-sided documents in fewer steps.
Mobile printing made simple:
- Print from iPhone® and iPad® with AirPrint®, which automatically scales jobs to the correct paper size.3
- Print with the ease of sending an email, right from a smartphone, tablet, or notebook, using HP ePrint.7
- Send jobs from your smartphone, tablet, or PC to any company printer, using Google Cloud Print™ 2.0.4
HP quality—print after print:
- Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner.
- Don’t be fooled by alternatives that mimic Original HP. Help ensure you’re getting the quality you paid for.
- Track toner levels with print gauge technology.8 Produce the most prints possible and get what you paid for.
- No delays or mess—quickly replace your cartridges, using auto seal removal and easy-open packaging.
|Product Name||HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn Printer G3Q59A|
|Function||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 10,000 pages|
|Humidity||30 to 70% RH|
|Temperature||15 to 32.5ºC|
|Print Language||PCLmS URF PWG|
|Print Speed||Normal: Up to 23 ppm|
|Scanner Type||ADF, Flatbed|
|Scanning Resolution||Up to 300 dpi (color and mono, ADF); Up to 600 dpi (color, flatbed); Up to 1200 dpi (mono, flatbed)|
|Power Consumption||255 watts (active printing), 4.2 watts (ready),1.0 watts (sleep), 0.05 watts (Auto Off/Wake on USB, enabled at shipment), 0.05 watts (Auto-off/Manual-on), 0.05 (Manual Off)|
|Processor Speed||600 MHz|
|Scan file format||JPEG, PDF, PNG|
|Connectivity||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port (device) built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port Phone line port (in/out)|
|Dimension||Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) 16.34 x 11.34 x 11 in Maximum dimensions (W x D x H) 16.34 x 20.13 x 16.68 in|
|System Requirements||Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer Windows Vista®: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8 Windows® XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8Apple®OS X EI Capitan (v10.11) OS X Yosemite (v10.10) OS X Mavericks (v10.9) 1 GB HD Internet required USB|