HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130FW Printer G3Q60A
Print professional documents from a range of mobile devices,1 plus scan, copy, fax, and help save energy with a wireless MFP designed for efficiency.
Designed for efficiency:
- Print, scan, copy, and fax with a compact HP LaserJet MFP that fits into tight workspaces.
- Wait less. Print up to 23 pages per minute, with first pages ready in as fast as 7.0 seconds.
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Tackle tasks and scan to email, USB, and network folders from the 2.7-inch (6.9 cm) color touchscreen.
Mobile printing made simple:
- Print from iPhone® and iPad® with AirPrint® 1.5, which automatically scales jobs to the correct paper size.
- Print with the ease of sending an email, right from a smartphone, tablet, or notebook, using HP ePrint.
- Print directly from your mobile device to your Wi-Fi Direct® printer—without accessing the company network.
- Send jobs from your smartphone, tablet, or PC to any company printer, using Google Cloud Print™ 2.0.
HP quality—print after print:
- Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner.Don’t be fooled by alternatives that mimic Original HP. Innovative anti-fraud technology can help ensure you’re getting the quality you paid for.
- Track remaining pages with print gauge technology, and get more pages than ever with page maximizer technology.
- No delays or mess—quickly replace your cartridges, using auto seal removal and easy-open packaging.
|Product Name||HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130FW Printer G3Q60A|
|Display||6.86 cm (2.7-in) touchscreen, LCD (colour graphics)|
|Function||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 10,000 pages 1|
|Humidity||30 to 70% RH|
|Temperature||15 to 32.5ºC|
|Memory||256 MB Maximum memory 256 MB|
|Print Language||PCLmS URF PWG|
|Print Speed||Normal: Up to 22 ppm|
|Scanner Type||ADF, Flatbed|
|Scanning Resolution||Up to 300 dpi (colour and monochrome, ADF); Up to 600 dpi (colour, flatbed); Up to 1200 dpi (monochrome, flatbed)|
|Power Consumption||255 watts (active printing), 4.2 watts (ready),1.0 watts (sleep), 0.7 watts (auto off/wake on USB, enabled at shipment) 7|
|Processor Speed||600 MHz|
|Scan file format||JPEG, PDF, PNG|
|Connectivity||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port (device) Built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port Phone line port (in/out) Wireless|
|Dimension||Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) 423.1 x 288.6 x 279.5 mm Maximum dimensions (W x D x H) 423.1 x 511.4 x 423.7 mm|
|System Requirements||Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit/64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer Windows Vista®: 32-bit only, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8Apple® OS X EI Capitan (v10.11), OS X Yosemite (v10.10), OS X Mavericks (v10.9), 1 GB available hard disk space, Internet required, USB|