- A 16X2 LCD means it can display 16 characters per line and there are 2 such lines.
- In this LCD each character is displayed in 5x7 pixel matrix.
- Black text on a green background.
- Connection port is 0.1" pitch.
- Single row for easy breadboarding and wiring.
- Pins are documented on the back of the LCD to assist in wiring it up.
- Single LED backlight included can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM and uses much less power than LCD with EL (electroluminescent) backlights.
- Can be fully controlled with only 6 digital lines.
- The built-in character set supports most English/European/Japanese text.
- see the HD44780 datasheet for the full character set.
- Up to 8 extra characters can be created for custom glyphs or foreign language support.
|Product Name||LCD 16x2 Monochromatic|