Lutron DT-2234C Digital Tachometer
- Microcomputer and advanced semiconductor laser technology is used for fast and highly accurate measurement.
- The non-contact meter analyses laser beam reflected off a rotating object into the meter and converts it into RPM value, the laser reflection is eyeable for easy object locating.
- Memory button recalls the last, Min and Max values during the measuring period.
- Wide measuring range, high resolution and high reliability.
- Auto zero adjustment
- New streamline plastic casing, designed to fit comfortably in either hand.
|Measuring range||5-99,999 RPM|
|Accuracy||±0.05% + 1dg|
|Resolution||0.1 RPM (<1000 RPM) - 1.0 RPM (≥1000 RPM)|
|Measuring Distance||max. 2.0 meters|
|Dimensions||190 x 72 x 37 mm|