Narada NPFC series is a complete range of 48V LiFePO (Lithium Iron 4 phosphate) battery products, for a wide variety of applications, such as telecom base station, UPS, renewable energy system, etc., with advanced life, standard size, lightweight, and strong environmental adaptability.
Battery Management System(BMS):
For standard Narada lithium battery module, BMS is applied to monitor voltage, current, the temperature of cells and module, take protections against over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, overtemperature,under-temperature and short circuit, etc., and provide cell balancing and current limitation during charging process to ensure a reliable safety and excellent performance.
Meantime, Narada supply customized upper computer software for BMS communication via RS485 to set parameters or read monitoring data.
The Narada 48NPFC100 battery is a 48V LiFePO battery, suitable for a wide variety of applications, whether demanding or not, as it is a high-performance battery.
The Narada 48NPFC100 48V 4.8kWh lithium battery incorporates an intelligent BMS module that allows remote monitoring and support of the batteries (voltage, current, the temperature of each module/cell, protections against overcharging, etc).
It also has an RS232 port and two RS485 ports on the front that allow parallel connection with other modules, so, given its modular design and simplicity when connecting batteries in parallel (8 units up to a maximum of 16) make this model a great choice.
The Characteristics of This Narada 48NPFC100 48V 4.8kWh Battery are:
- The lithium battery Narada 48NPFC100 48V 4.8kWh has a high energy density and lower weight than other batteries on the market with similar characteristics.
- It is a LiFePO4 battery (lithium iron phosphate), so it has the advantages of the latest generation batteries.
- Due to its technology, it has a long useful life.
- It has fast charging capacity compared to the rest of a similar range, with the consequent saving of time.
- It has BMS (integrated battery management system) that allows the control of temperature, voltage, and other parameters, optimizing its operation and ensuring both the safety of the accumulator and the integrity of other connected elements.
- It has two RS485 ports to make connections in parallel and increase the capacity of the equipment up to a maximum of 8 batteries in parallel.
- In the frontal of the battery, it incorporates an LED indicator of the percentage of remaining energetic autonomy.
- It also has a low rate of self-discharge and has no memory effect.
- It does not require maintenance nor does it emit gases.
- This Narada 48NPFC100 48V 4.8kWh battery model is one of the most efficient models on the market given its discharge capacity as it is capable of being completely discharged (up to 0% charge) thanks to its useful capacity and its real capacity are the same.
- LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron phosphate) battery
- High energy density, Lightweight, saving space.
- The long cycle life for deep cycle.
- Fast charge capability
- Integrated Battery Manage System (BMS) to ensure battery safety and reliability.
- Support parallel connection to increase capacity
- LED status and alarm indication
- Low self-discharge rate
- No memory effect
- No gassing
|Product Name||Narada 48NPFC100 48V 100Ah Lithium Battery|
|Temperature Range||Discharge : -20 to + 60 C | Charge : 0 to + 60 C | Storage : 0 to + 40 C|
|Status Indicators||SOC / ALM / RUN|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||442.5 mm 400 mm 133 mm|
|Communication in Parallel||8 modules in parallel maximum|
|Communication Ports||RS232 / RS485*2|
|Discharge Current||Max : 100A|
|Discharge End Voltage||40.5V|
|Charge Current||(Recomm.) 20A | max : 100A|
|Humidity||5% to 95%|
|Rated Capacity||100Ah (0.2C to 40.5V @ 25 oC)|
|Temperature Recommendation||Discharge : +15 to + 35 C | Charge : +15 to + 35 C | Storage : +15 to + 30 C|
|Terminal Size||M8 (Screw size)|
|Weight||Approximate 38.5 Kg|