Grandstream GXP2000 4-line Enterprise SIP Telephone
The Grandstream GXP2000 IP Phone is a next generation, enterprise SIP telephone that is feature rich, easy to use, supports Power-over-Ethernet and is competitively priced.
The Grandstream GXP2000 IP Phone is expandable, secure and easy to manage and offers multiple lines, multiple SIP accounts, advanced functions, superior audio quality and interoperability with most SIP end user devices, IP PBX and Softswitches. The Grandstream GXP2000 IP Phone received the prestigious “2006 Internet Telephony Excellence Award” and the “2005 Product of the Year” award from the Internet Telephony Magazine.
It is ideal for small office and enterprise customers as well as service providers.
- Open Standards compatible with SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record and SRV), DHCP (both client and servers), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP and TLS
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP), silence suppression, VAD, CNG, AEC and AGC giving superb audio quality
- Custom Ring-tone Software converts most music files to a custom ring tone
- Standard voice features including caller ID, call waiting, hold, transfer, forward, Intercom, shared call apperances, mute, headset, autodial, off hook dial and click to dial
- Advanced Functionality in multi-line support, multi-party conferencing, line extensions, headset enabled, TLS SRTP (pending), multi-language support (MLS) and XML enabled
|Product Name||GXP2000 Grandstream GXP2000 is 4-line enterprise SIP Telephone|
|POWER INPUT||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (all models)|
|Safety Standard||cUL, CB, CE, CCC, BSMI|
|Weight||8.25 lbs (3.74 kg) (DGS-3630-28TC)|
|Maximum Power Consumption||42.4 W (DGS-3630-28TC)|
|Console Port||RJ45 and Mini USB console ports for out-of-band CLI management|
|General||10/100/1000BASE-T Ports 20 (DGS-3630-28TC)|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 95% RH|
|Operating Temperature||23°F to 122°F (-5°C to 50°C)|
|Storage temperature||-40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)|
|Storage humidity||5% to 95% RH|
|Dimensions||17.4 x 10.2 x 1.73 inches (441 x 260 x 44 mm)(DGS-3630-28TC)|
|Switching Capacity||128 Gbps (DGS-3630-28TC)|
|Management||NTPv3/v4 Precision Time Protocol (PTP) Web-based GUI Support IPv4/IPv6 access Support SSL (HTTPS) Command Line Interface (CLI) Telnet Server for IPv4/IPv6 access Telnet Client for IPv4/IPv6 SNMP Support v1/v2c/v3 Support IPv4/IPv6 access SNMP Trap TFTP Client for IPv4/IPv6 FTP Client for IPv4/IPv6 IPv4 SFTP Server RCP System Log for IPv4/IPv6 Syslog Server SMTP RMONv1 Supports 1,2,3,9 groups RMONv2 Supports ProbeConfig group Command Logging LLDP/LLDP-MED D-Link Discover Protocol (DDP) DHCP Client option 12 DHCP Auto-configuration DHCP Auto-image DHCP Relay option 60/61/62/18/37/125 DHCP/DHCPv6 Local Relay DHCP Server Support IPv4/IPv6 address assignment DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation (PD) Multiple Images/ Multiple Configurations DNS Relay for IPv4/IPv6 DNS Client for IPv4/IPv6 Debug Command Password Recovery/ Encryption Ping/ Traceroute for IPv4/IPv6 Microsoft® Network Load Balancing (NLB) Switch Resource Management (SRM) sFlow D-Link License Management System (DLMS)|