Rain Detector Sensor Module
The rain sensor module is an easy tool for rain detection. It can be used as a switch when raindrop falls through the raining board and also for measuring rainfall intensity. The module features, a rain board and the control board that is separate for more convenience, power indicator LED and an adjustable sensitivity though a potentiometer. The analogue output is used in the detection of drops in the amount of rainfall. Connected to the 5V power supply, the LED will turn on when the induction board has no raindrop, and the DO output is high. When dropping a little amount of water, DO output is low, the switch indicator will turn on. Brush off the water droplets, and when restored to the initial state, outputs high level.
- Adopts high quality of RF-04 double-sided material.
- Area: 5cm x 4cm nickel plate on side,
- Anti-oxidation, anti-conductivity, with long use time;
- Comparator output signal clean waveform is good, driving ability, over 15mA;
- Potentiometer adjust the sensitivity;
- Working voltage 5V;
- Output format: Digital switching output (0 and 1) and analogue voltage output AO;
- With bolt holes for easy installation;
- Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm;
- Uses a wide voltage LM393 comparator
|Product Name||Rain Detector Sensor Module|
|Dimensions||5.5 cm x 4.0 cm x 0.8 cm|