This is a GSM & GPS Modem based on Simcom's SIM808 Module. This GSM-GPS Modem is perfect for projects which require both GSM Modem & GPS Module. SIM808 module is a GSM and GPS two-in-one function module. It is based on the latest GSM/GPS module SIM808 from SIMCOM, supports GSM/GPRS Quad-Band network and combines GPS technology for satellite navigation.
It features ultra-low power consumption in sleep mode and integrated with charging circuit for Li-Ion batteries, that make it get a super long standby time and convenient for projects that use rechargeable Li-Ion battery. It has high GPS receive sensitivity with 22 tracking and 66 acquisition receiver channels. Besides, it also supports A-GPS that available for indoor localization. The module is controlled by AT command via UART.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Controlled by AT Command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports charging control for Li-Ion battery
- Supports Real Time Clock
- Integrated GPS/CNSS and supports A-GPS
- Supports 3.0V to 5.0V logic level interface as well as RS232 Interface
- Low power consumption, 1mA in sleep mode
- Supports GPS NMEA protocol
- Standard SIM Card
- 12V DC supply
|Product Name||SIM808 GSM GPRS GPS Module With Antenna|
|Dimensions||5 x 3 x 1.2 inches|