Stabimatic GLT-80S Centralized Voltage Stabilizer
- Three Phase 80KVA
- Wide Three Phase Input Voltage Range(263-497V)
- Wide Input Variation Also Available(Optional)
- High Speed Servo Motor Control System
- 3 Phase balanced and unbalanced lined and load soft start system
- Ultra High Response Speed,Controlled Response from high torque low inertia servo system with no over shoot.
- High Output Accuracy better than +/- 1%
- High Frequency(approxymately 98% at full load)negligible wave form distortion.
- Under Voltage,Over Voltage, and phase failure protection.
- Surge and Speak Protection(Optional)
- Phase Sequence Protection
- Input/Output Supply Indications
- Manually and Automatic phase balancer bypass operation in case of system failure
- Auto reset system
- Un-effected by supply frequency
- Un-effected by load power factor
- Door Safety Switch to turn the power off when the door is opened and turn the power on again when door is closed.(Optional)
- 3 Phase 4 Wire Star Connection(Single Phase Available )
- By PASS Switch Provided
- Digital Display
Contained in robust and well ventillated steel cabinet with cable entries finished with the durable and anti-static powder coating paint.
All Phase Models are contained in cubical type enclosure having a subsubstained steel frame with panels and door access to controls and connections
- Medical/QC Laboratories.
- Small and Large Size Offices
- Modern Banking Power System.
- Independent Bungalows
- Community residential Complexes.
- Shopping Malls
- Split AC Unit/Window AC
- Centralized Cooling Plants
- Sports Complexes.
- Light and Heavy Industries
- Textile Mills/Embroidery Units
- Radio/TV Stations
- Radar Stations
- Air-Ports/Sea Ports
- Weather forecast Facilities.
- Military installations/Facilities.
|Product Name||Stabimatic GLT-80S Centralized Voltage Stabilizer|
|Cooling System||Cross air ventilated|
|Power Factor||0.999 ( 99% )|
|Insulation Resistance||More than 5M Ohm|
|Response Time||Within 0.3 Sec. Against 15% input voltage deviation|
|Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Efficiency||better than 90%|
|Waveform||Pure sine wave|
|Input Voltage||154-286/ 266-496 (_+ 30%)|
|Output Voltage||220V / 380V (_+ 0 to 1%)|