Stanley SGM146 Angle Grinder
Bulgarian Stanley SGM146 - with a power of 1400 watts effectively coping with the work tool. This device is used to perform cutting operations and to solve grinding tasks. It is worth noting that it is intended for intensive professional use. The number of revolutions that a given LBD can produce per minute is 9,500. The diameter of the discs for which it is designed to function is 150 mm.
- The powerful engine (1400 W) provides high performance and long service life when performing complex work on cutting and grinding metal, concrete or stone
- Wide key switch with locking function for continuous operation
- The No-Volt function - protection against inadvertent start-up in case of interruptions in a power supply network
- Hypoid bevel gears of the gearbox provide less vibration, low noise and a longer service life.
- Developed air vents ensure efficient cooling of the gearbox during long-term intensive work.
- High-precision metal brush holder along with thick carbon brushes extend the overall tool life
- The shape of the rear handle in the form of "Rat tail" allows you to securely control the tool during operation
- Quick access to changing brushes without disassembling the body
- Spindle lock for fast disk change
- Small tool weight (3.1 kg) in its class reduces operator fatigue during long work
|Product Name||Stanley SGM146 Angle Grinder|
|Disc Diameter||150 m|
|No-load Speed||9500 RPM|
|Power Consumption||1400 W|