Ubiquiti airFiber AF-5G34-S45 5GHz Dish Antenna 34dBi Slant 45
Operating within the 5.1 to 5.8 GHz frequency the AF-5G34-S45 34 dBi Antenna for airFiber AF-5X 5 GHz Carrier Backhaul Radio from Ubiquiti Networks produces a reliable point-to-point signal complete with a 34 dBi gain. In addition to the strength of the signal, users also benefit from a 90° beamwidth and a wind survivability rating of up to 125 mph. Installation has also been simplified thanks to the included pole mounting kit while the weatherproof design allows the antennas to be deployed nearly anywhere.
- Hardware is designed to securely mount and maintain the position of the dish during harsh outdoor conditions
- Shroud protects the cables and connectors from nature's elements.
- Housed in a compact form factor, antenna offers 34 dBi of gain.
- Powerful performance for long-range links.
- Seamless integration with airFiber radio.
|Product Name||Ubiquiti airFiber AF-5G34-S45 5GHz Dish Antenna 34dBi Slant 45|
|Dimensions||41.34 x 16.57" (1050 x 421mm)|
|Frequency||5.1 - 5.8 MHz|
|Physical & Electrical|
|Wind Survivability||125 mph|