The LiteBeam is the latest evolution of a lightweight and compact, outdoor wireless broadband product from Ubiquiti Networks. Designed to be an affordable cost/performance solution for long-distance, wireless broadband bridging, it operates in the worldwide, license-free 5 GHz frequency range with high-performance speeds. The LiteBeam combines proprietary hardware and software technologies to deliver its breakthrough combination of throughput and range with cost-effective value.
- Lightweight, Low-Cost Solution
- Full Adjustment Flexibility
- Quick Assembly and Installation
- Power supply: 100-240Vac 24Vdc 0.5A GigE PoE
- US power cord, US/FCC channel/frequency plan only
The LiteBeam ac AP features a 2x2 MIMO antenna and communicates with multiple airMAX ac CPEs within a 120° coverage area.
Powered by Ubiquiti’s airMAX engine with custom IC, airMAX ac technology offers improved latency, throughput, and scalability. airOS7 provides powerful features, including real-time RF analytics from a separate airView® processor.
The LiteBeam ac AP features a lightweight antenna with an integrated radio in a sleek and highly efficient design.
Featuring the freedom of three-axis alignment, the LiteBeam ac AP fully assembles in seconds – no tools needed. Only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
- Ubiquiti LBE-5AC-16-120 LiteBeam airMAX ac AP 120 Deg Sector
- WIRELESS CPE, OUTDOOR 5GHz 300mW + 16dBi SECTOR ANTENNA
- LiteBeam ac : 2x2 MIMO airMAX ac AP
|Product Name||Ubiquiti LBE-5AC-16-120 LiteBeam airMAX ac AP 120 Deg Sector|