BTT-2880 Digital Belt Tension Gauge Belt Tension Meter
- This Belt Tension Tester used the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement.
- It can be used to measure and adjust the tension of timing and auxiliary belts fitted to motor vehicles and other machines.
- Tension can be displayed in a variety of standard and manufacturers' units.
- Tension limits can be set into the instrument, either manually or automatically.
- During belt tension measurement and adjustment, the belt tension is displayed.
- A visual and audible indication of whether the tension is within or outside the set limits is also given.
- This avoids the user having to read the display whilst adjusting the belt.
- The selected tension limits, measurement units and calibration parameters are stored in The memory of the tester, and will be remembered even when the instrument is switched off and the batteries removed.
- Use USB/RS-232 data output to connect with PC.
- Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
Mainly used in belt tension measurement, can also be applied to measure the tension of objects such as tapes, wires.Widely applied in industries of automobile, textile, cables, wires, plastic films, paper, printing
|Product Name||BTT-2880 Digital Belt Tension Gauge Belt Tension Meter|
|Resolution||±1 (Least Significant Digit of Units)|
|Belt Width||Up to 36 mm|
|Data Output||USB, RS-232, Bluetooth|
|Accuracy||±5% of full-scale|
|Measurement||0~750 N ( Newtons )|
|Range||0~120 lb ( Pounds ) | 0~77 kg ( Kilograms ) | 0~114 Seems|
|Tension Indicator||Colored LED Indication of High, Low, and OK|
|Weight||335 g ( Not Including Batteries )|
|Power Supply||4x1.5V AAA (UM-4) Battery|