Elitech GSP6 data logger is mainly used to record the temperature and humidity of food, pharmaceuticals and chemicals, etc. It is widely applicable to each link in the storage and logistics of the cold chains, such as refrigerated containers, refrigerator truck, cooler bag, cooler cabinet, medicine cabinet, cold storage, laboratory, etc.
This data logger conforms to GSP standard Of new edition. It has one big LCD screen, a button, an external temperature sensor and an external humidity sensor. With two modes to save data: full record stop and cyclic record, the data logger has the functions of over-limit sound-light alarm. It can also automatical y shorten the record interval in case of over temperature and humidity limit. Two pieces of built-in magnets are convenient to fix the data logger onto metal material surface.
- Multi-use temperature and humidity data logger records up to 16,000 temperature points and 16,000 humidity points.
- Upgraded with 1 external temperature-humidity combined sensor and 1 external temperature sensor. Now offering 3 different temperature-humidity measuring types (via ElitechLog Software).
- Free Software supports Windows and MacOS system and data report is in PDF or Excel Report.
- Wide temperature measurement range from -40℉ to 185℉（-40℃~85℃）, max. accuracy up to ±0.5℉; humidity measurement range from 10%~99%RH, max. accuracy up to ±3%RH.
- Multi-Alarm notifications: buzzer, LED Indicators, screen display. Two pieces of built-in magnets are convenient to fix the data logger on the metal surface.
- The large LCD screen for clear key information reading including temperature and humidity data, recording points, alarm status and etc.
- Each data logger comes with a calibration certificate.
- 1x Datalogger
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Temperature Sensor 78 in
- 1x temperature-humidity Sensor 78 in
- 1x User Manual
- 1x 3.7 Lithium Battery
|Product Name||Elitech GSP-6 Temperature and Humidity Data Logger|
|Resolution||temperature 0.1 ℃, humidity 0.1 % RH|
|Battery Life||two years at room temperature with 15 minutes record interval and buzzer alarm disabled|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.5 ℃（-20 ℃~40 ℃；±1 ℃（other）|
|Working temperature||-30 ℃~70 ℃.|
|Humidity Range||10 %~99 % Humidity accuracy: ±3 % RH (25 ℃, 20%~90% RH); ±5% RH（other）|
|Record interval||10 sec~24 hours continuously set|
|Temperature measuring range||-40 ℃~85 ℃|
|Power Supply||single-use 3.6 V lithium battery or powered via USB.|