CIRCUTOR Energy Analyzer CVM-B150-ITF-485-ICT2
The CVM-B100 and CVM-B150 units are panel mounted three-phase power analyzers (dimensions: 96x96 and 144x144 mm, respectively). Both offer 4-quadrant measurement (consumption and generation). Suitable for Medium or Low voltage installations, in both 3 or 4-wire three-phase circuits, two-phase circuits with or without neutral, single-phase circuits or ARON connections.
The CVM-B100 and CVM-B150 high-performance units feature a measurement engine that allows the user to analyse many different electrical parameters, in addition to offering a large variety of optional expansion modules for the same unit.
- Application for the control and monitoring of all parameters measured by analyzers with communications systems, covering a comprehensive list of parameters in Low and High voltage installations.
- 4 alarms (2 transistor and 2 relay controlled alarms), fully and independently programmable, in accordance with a low or high value, hysteresis, connection/ disconnection delays, normally open or closed standby status and latch.
- Generation of impulses with transistor outputs, fully and independently configurable over any incremental parameter (energy, costs, kgCO2, total meter or tariff hours)
- Transducer that converts analogue signals to any instantaneous parameter that the unit can measure or calculate, with expansion modules with analogue outputs.
- Display of process signals, with a expansion module with analogue inputs; optional reporting of these signals to SCADA systems through other communications systems
- Control of electrical load operations or alarm signals by means of programming the built-in transistor or relay outputs or other outputs added with expansion modules.
- Autonomous datalogger with WEB server, connected to an EDS unit. Direct monitoring of the historical data stored in the unit with a conventional WEB browser.
|Product Name||CIRCUTOR Energy Analyzer CVM-B150-ITF-485-ICT2|
|Consumption||AC - 7...12 VA (max. 30 VA)|
|Current Measurement||4 (3 phases + 1 neutral)|
|Voltage range||500 Vp-n - 866 Vp-p (functional up to 600 Vp-n / 1000 Vp-p)|
|Input Current||.../5 A or.../1 A or .../250 mA|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||- 4...7 W (max. 12 W)|
|Power Supply||85...265 Va.c. / 120...300 Va.c. 20...120 Vd.c. (SDC Model)|