CIRCUTOR Energy Analyzer CVM-C10-ITF-485-ICT2
The CVM-C10 is a panel mounted (96 x 96 mm) power analyzer that records energy values.
Compact and versatile, with 4-quadrant measurement (consumption and generation).
Suitable for Medium or Low voltage installations, in both 3 or 4-wire three-phase circuits,
two-phase circuits with or without neutral, single-phase circuits or ARON connections.
Display features and interface:
- Backlit touch-screen (capacitive)
- Analogue display of instantaneous parameters (power,maximum power reached and cos φ or PF)
- Backlit display
- Alarm LED indicator.
- Tariff cost
- Operating hour indicator for preventive maintenance
- Application for the control and monitoring of all parameters measured by analyzers with communications systems, covering a comprehensive list of parameters in Low and High voltage installations.
- 4 alarms (2 transistor and 2 relay controlled alarms), fully and independently programmable, in accordance with a low or high value, hysteresis, connection/ disconnection delays, normally open or closed standby status and latch.
- Generation of impulses with transistor outputs, fully and independently configurable over any incremental parameter (energy, costs, kgCO2, total meter or tariff hours)
- Transducer that converts analogue signals to any instantaneous parameter that the unit can measure or calculate, with expansion modules with analogue outputs.
- Display of process signals, with a expansion module with analogue inputs; optional reporting of these signals to SCADA systems through other communications systems
- Control of electrical load operations or alarm signals by means of programming the built-in transistor or relay outputs or other outputs added with expansion modules.
- Autonomous datalogger with WEB server, connected to an EDS unit. Direct monitoring of the historical data stored in the unit with a conventional WEB browser.
|Product Name||CIRCUTOR Energy Analyzer CVM-C10-ITF-485-ICT2|
|Voltage||300 V ac Ph-N / 520 V ac Ph-Ph|
|Current||ITF ... /5 A or .../1 A MC .../250 mA .../333 mV|
|Relative Humidity||5 ... 95%|
|Enclosure||VO self-extinguishing plastic|
|Input||2 digital inputs Tariff selection or external alarms NPN, optocoupled|
|Protection||Front panel: IP 51 (IP 64 with accesory) Rear: IP 21|
|Protocol||Modbus RTU / BACnet (RS-485)|
|Standards||BS EN 61000-6-4, BS EN-61000-6-2, IEC 61000-6-2, IEC 62053-22 (Class 0,5S), IEC 62053-24 (Class 1), IEC 61000, IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 610004-11, IEC 61000-4-4, IEC 610004-5, Measurement according to MID, UL certification|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||96.7 x 96.7 x 63.4 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-5...+45 ºC|
|Output||2 digital outputs S0 Interface Configurable, up to 1000 impulses 2 NPN Transistors (Only in version 3 TS) (24 Vdc max, 50 mA, 16 imp/s, Max Ton/Toff configurable)|