CVM-NET4+ is a multi-channel power analyzer designed to measure balanced or unbalanced three-phase networks and to measure single-phase networks. Its versatile configuration options enable you to take measurements in single-phase systems, three-phase systems or a combination of both. It has a single three-phase voltage input combined with 12 single-phase channels to measure the current from the MC efficient current transformers.
- Assembly on DIN rail
- Compact size (6 DIN rail modules)
- Measurement of up to 12 single-phase channels or combined single-phase and three-phase current channels.
- Current measurement using efficient MC series transformers (.../250 mA)*
- RS-485 Communications (Modbus/RTU)
- 4 programmable digital outputs for alarms or impulses
- Compatible with PowerStudio /PowerStudio Scada PowerStudio Scada Deluxe software.
- Measurement of electrical parameters in multi-channel installations, such as data processing centres and switchboards of single-phase loads.
- Simultaneous measurement at 4 different points in three-phase installations
- Its compact size is perfect for assembly on electric panels
|Product Name||Circutor CVM-NET4+ Multi Channel Power Analyzer|
|Consumption||2,9...6 V·A / 3...6 W|
|Altitude||Max : 2000 m|
|Nominal current||In .../250 mA|
|Safety Standard||IEC 61010 Double-insulated electric shock protection, class II|
|Active Power||1 % (> 90 W)|
|Active Energy||1 % (class 1)|
|Humidity||(non-condensing) : 5 ... 95% (non-condensing)|
|Degree of protection||IP 31, Front panel IP 51|
|Operational Voltage||24 Vdc|
|Rated Voltage||85...265 Vac / 95...300 Vdc | 300 Vac (Ph-N) / 520 Vdc (Ph-Ph)|
|Working temperature||-10 ... +50 ºC|
|Frequency||Max : 5 imp/s|
|Overload||Permanent : 1,3 In|
|Speed||9600 / 19200 / 38400 / 57600 bps|