EDS is an energy manager equipped with PowerStudio Embedded and a built-in web and XML server, which enables the user to query any electrical variable by connecting the metering equipment to its RS-485 bus without having to install any software. Thanks to the RS-485 expansion bus, the user can view any variable from the units connected to the bus and can even display information in real time, in table or graphic format (data logger). There are 8 voltage-free digital inputs and 6 programmable relay digital outputs.
- Parameterisation and management of automatic events
- Alarm recording system and system event management
- E-mail alarms.
- RS-485 port for connecting up to 5 CIRCUTOR devices.
- Ethernet connection
- Centralisation of alarms through detection of logical states or centralization of consumption by pulses.
Domestic Application: EDS can be used to control the partial consumption of each load in a domestic installation.
- Control of domestic consumption.
- Compare your consumption with that of the energy marketer.
- Rationalisation of home consumption.
SME/Industrial Application: EDS facilitates the control of partial consumptionsof the different single-phase and three-phase loads during productive and non-productive periods.
- Control the consumption of your installation 24/365 and locate residual consumption during non-production periods.
- Check the power level contracted in the installation.
- Supervise the level of harmonics and the reactive load of your installation.
- Alarms for consumption or incidents in your electrical network.
- No need for a computer
Possibility of Connection When Specified: the system acts automatically.
- Provides information about your bill before you receive it.
- Multi-point application: in the case of load distribution (or remote installations) EDS can control the individual consumption of each of the installations and centralise them into a single one.
- Efficient, easy and simple control of the consumption of your remote sites.
- Energy reports per consumption zone or site
- Remote alarms for excess consumption or incidents in the electrical network.
- Possibility of comparing consumption for each site.
|Product Name||Circutor EDS Eficiency Data Server|
|Consumption||5 ... 8 VA|
|Altitude||Max : 2000 m|
|Safety Standard||Category III 300 / 520 Va.c. according to EN 61010 | Class II double insulation against electric shock|
|Operating Voltage||250 Va.c|
|Humidity||5 ... 95% (without condensation)|
|Enclosure||Autoextingible UL94 V0 plastic|
|Network protocols||HTTP / Modbus/RTU|
|Power Supply Voltage||85 ... 264 Va.c./ 120 ... 374 Vd.c|
|Protection degree||IP 51|
|Working temperature||-10 ºC ... 60 ºC|
|Frequency||47 ... 63 Hz|
|Standard||IEC 60664, VDE 0110, UL 94, EN 61010-1, EN 55011, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-11, EN 61000-6-4, EN61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-4-5|
|Dimensions||105 x 90 x 70 mm (6 modules)|