Circutor CEM-C6 Single Phase Electrical Energy Meter
CEM-C6 is a single-phase electrical energy meter that can measure up to 100 A, is capable of measuring energy in two directions and has Class 1 accuracy. In addition, the meter features a built-in RS-485 / Modbus RTU communication system.
- Complies with the IEC 62052-11 and IEC 62053-21 standards (general and specific requirements of measuring units)
- Compact dimensions (1 DIN rail module, 18 mm)
- Backlit LCD display (6 digits) with a scrolling screen system used to display the electrical parameters (V, A, kW, kvar, kVA, kWh and cos φ).
- Measurement of the consumption of electricity in buildings, machinery or the tertiary sector.
- Control of consumption with a multi-tariff function, to measure the consumption of each period
- Energy consumption is reported to a remote system
|Product Name||Circutor CEM-C6 Single Phase Electrical Energy Meter|
|Consumption||0.4 Wh / ≤ 8 VA|
|Altitude||max : 2000 m|
|Nominal current||10 A|
|Relative Humidity||95% without condensation|
|Protection degree||IP 51 Installed|
|Rated Voltage||230 Vac|
|Accuracy||Class 1 (IEC 62053-21)|
|Current||max : 100 A|
|Enclosure material||ABS + Self-extinguishing polycarbonate|
|LED||Constant : 1000 imp/kWh|
|Reference Voltage||230 Vac|
|Self Consumption||0.4 Wh / ≤ 8 VA | < 0.1 % of In|
|Standard||IEC 62052-11, IEC 62053-21|
|Dimensions||18 x 90 x 72 mm|