Circutor CVM-A1500 Power Quality Analyzer / For Electrical Networks
CVM-A1500 is a panel mounted power quality analyzer with EMS (Energy Management Software) integrated. Its internal Web Server (html5) allows any user to have full installation control by using any web browser.
Designed to be installed in the most relevant or critical part of electric installations since it registers and monitors a wide range of variables (almost one year of data with RMS, maximum and minimum values). The device also registers power quality events such as swells, dips, interruptions (every half cycle) and transients (according to IEC 61000-4-30 Class A). Any event will be immediately captured with the voltage and current waveform.
Power Analyzers for Panel:
This model adds the measurement of power quality variables (defined in the standard EN 50160) such as flicker, unbalance (Kd) and asymmetry (Ka) coefficients or voltage and current harmonics decomposition up to 63th. In addition it is possible to monitor in real time the instantaneous waveforms of voltage and current through its oscilloscope function.As an added value, CVM-A1500 displays the number of events and transients on each affected phase with the level reached, duration and its associated waveform. In addition, those events are directly displayed in CBEMA, ITIC y SEMI-F47 graphs.
The smart design of the CVM-A1500 allows users to customize their own screens in order to access to the information faster and easy. Remark that the device allows the connection though PowerStudio software to save and store, in a redundant way, all the information in a server or PC avoiding memory limits.
Easy, Simple and Accessible:
The unit has a very user-friendly interface. You can access your data instantaneously using any browser, displaying instantaneous values, charts and tables, and also export data quickly and easily.
The unit includes the datalogger module with embedded PowerStudio: the analysis tool that gives you access to all the information recorded by the analyzer and provides it with Ethernet. It shows averages with different configurations, including maximums, minimums, energy increments, quality events with their associated wave shape, alarms logged and additional calculations programmed by the user.
The analyzer captures the voltage and current wave shape when it detects quality events or deformation of the voltage wave, storing them internally to be analyzed online or downloading the data to PowerStudio
Oscilloscope in Real Time:
It shows voltage and current wave shapes in real time and has options for zooming the wave and time amplitude for a clearer display.
Expandable in Many Ways:
Modular and expandable thanks to its expansion modules; this makes it more versatile as you can add different types of communication and protocols.
The modules feature multiple combinations of inputs/outputs that can be digital, analogue or of relays to manage any parameter in the installation.
- Dimensions:144 x 144 mm
- Energy Management Software (EMS) included with historical data register
- Register of power quality events, waveforms and instantaneous parameters.
- Expandable up to 3 modules (inputs/outputs and communications)
- VGA color display with high definition
- IP 65 with airtight seal
- 5 voltage channels + 4 ITF current channels
- Active energy class 0,2S (IEC 62053-22)
- Universal switching power supply AC/DC or DC
- Ethernet communications (Web Server) + RS-485 (ModBus RTU or BACnet protocol) 5 user customizable screens
- 3 tariffs (selectable by digital input or by communications) Cost calculation(any currency) and emissions of kgCO2
- 2 relay outputs for alarms + 2 transistor outputs for alarms or pulses + 2 digital inputs to select tariff, to control logical states or pulse centralizer from any external meter.
- Control, monitoring and logging of the power quality in High and Low
- Voltage distribution panels. Performed directly or remotely thanks to its
- WEB server. Integration in SCADA systems through XML requests.
- 4 alarms (2 per transistor and 2 per relay), fully and independently programmable according to a low or high value, hysteresis, connection/disconnection delays, normally open or closed standby status and interlocking.
- Generation of impulses with transistor outputs, fully and independently configurable over any incremental parameter (energy, costs, kgCO2, total meter or tariff hours).
- Transducer converting analogue signals to any instantaneous parameter measured or calculated by the unit, with built-in expansion modules with analogue outputs.
- Display of process signals featuring a built-in expansion module with analogue inputs, with optional reporting of these signals to SCADA systems through communications systems.
- Control of electrical load or alarm signal operations by programming the transistor or relay outputs that are built-in or added through expansion modules.
- Datalogger integrated with Web server and XML (log of historical data).
|Product Name||Circutor CVM-A1500 Power Quality Analyzer / For Electrical Networks|
|Current Measurement||4 (3 phases + 1 neutral)|
|Voltage range||20 Vp-n - 600 Vp-p (up to 600 Vp-n / 1000 Vp-p)|
|Active Power||0,2 ±1 digit|
|Protocol||Modbus RTU / BACnet|
|AC Consumption||max 29,4 V·A|
|AC Frequency||50...60 Hz|
|DC Consumption||max 11,9 W | max 13,8 W (SDC model)|
|Neutral Current||1 ±1 digit (0,1...6 A)|
|Power Supply Voltage||100...240 Vac / 120...300 Vdc|
|Reactive Power||1 ±1 digit (0,05...6 A)|
|Voltage / Current||up to the 63rd|
|Current||0,1 ±1 digit (0,05...8 A)|
|Neutral Voltage||0,5 ±1 digit (55...500 Va.c.)|
|Voltage||0,1 ±1 digit (20...600 Va.c.)|